Hello, I’m Ben.
My career in technology began at the tender age of fifteen in the Jewellery/Computer section of my local K-Mart. Every time I convinced a family to buy a computer they couldn’t afford, I was convinced their children would go on to do great things. After school, during the week, and full time on weekends, I preached the benefits of having a computer in the home to parents.
It was amazing. Until I got fired. Turns out they wanted me to sell more watches and less computers. Ah well.
Throughout my 20+ years working in the Internet space, I’m only sure of three things: 1) change is inevitable, 2) you need happy staff to have happy customers 3) the only way for a company to achieve longterm success is to ensure that everything it does is focused on the best interest of its customers.
You can hire me if you want.
Some things I’m good at:
- Customer journey mapping
- Channel-agnostic customer service
- Net Promoter Surveys (NPS)
- Customer Effort Scoring (CES)
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Mobile, Internet, Broadband and ISP Technologies
- Help Desk Software Implementation
- Hiring & Staffing
- Crisis Communications
- New Product Introductions
- Inbound Call Center Management
- Technology Integration (SaaS, VOIP)
- Online video
- Startup culture